Toyota HiLux at Brian Hilton Toyota
HiLux has earned its legendary ‘unbreakable’ reputation over the years through a combination of durability, reliability and all round toughness. It's also a great performer across the range.
HiLux Single-Cab Range from Brian Hilton Toyota
HiLux Extra-Cab Range from Brian Hilton Toyota
HiLux Double-Cab Range from Brian Hilton Toyota
Surprisingly Comfortable and Ergonomically Sound
The legendary HiLux may be 'the unbreakable workhorse', but it's also surprisingly comfortable and ergonomically sound, with everything laid out exactly where you need it. And now, with an updated exterior and a wider looking stance, HiLux has even more individual style.
What You Need and What You Want
HiLux's unbreakable reputation has been earned by a combination of mechanical reliability, structural integrity and all-round durability across the entire range. The vehicle also offers impressive performance along with excellent handling and stability.
Big, Tough & Good Looking
With its go anywhere, do anything attitude, we are constantly working to ensure HiLux remains unbreakable, no matter what gets thrown at it. There is a choice of three powerful engines; the 2.7-litre 4-cylinder petrol, 4.0-litre V6 petrol and 3.0-litre Turbo Diesel.
Australia has some of the toughest working conditions on earth, so HiLux is tested against Toyota's Global Outstanding Assessment (GOA) passive safety assessment program. It's designed to absorb impact in the event of an accident, with side door anti-intrusion beams to help absorb impact.
HiLux 360° Spin
Click and drag the vehicle to spin the HiLux HiLux Double Cab 4x4 SR5 in Velocity Red shownView HiLux Toyota Genuine Accessories from Brian Hilton Toyota
HiLux Toyota Service Advantage
When you buy a new HiLux, you don't have to worry about your service costs. With the Toyota Service Advantage you'll pay the same low prices from one log book service to the next.
Every new HiLux at Brian Hilton Toyota is entitled to up to 6 standard scheduled services at $170* for the first 3 years or 60,000km whichever occurs first.
Toyota Service Advantage is available to eligible customers* for new current model vehicles sold.
HiLux Virtual Tour
HiLux design has been carefully considered to make it not only tough and durable, but highly versatile too. Every detail has been carefully considered - from choice of body types, engines and accessories to flexible seating configurations and generous storage space - to ensure that Australia's toughest ute is also Australia's most useful ute.
The legendary HiLux may be 'the unbreakable workhorse', but it's also surprisingly comfortable and ergonomically sound, with everything laid out exactly where you need it. And now, with a choice of steel or alloy wheels, an updated exterior and a wider looking stance, HiLux has even more individual style.
Features of the Toyota HiLux
- Choose from Single-Cab, Extra-Cab and Double-Cab Models
- All 4x4 variants attract the maximum five-star ANCAP safety rating
- A five-speed automatic transmission improves fuel economy and emissions on 4x4 turbo-diesel HiLux to 8.7 litres/100km and 230 grams/km
- SR5 versions have a reversing camera and a satellite navigation system with SUNA™ Live Traffic updates as standard - all viewed on the display audio screen
- A front passenger seat-belt reminder is available on 4x4 vehicles and, for Double Cabs, a three-point seatbelt for the centre-rear seating position
- The MID, viewed on a liquid crystal display, shows current and average fuel economy, average vehicle speed, cruising range, outside temperature, a compass and time
- For HiLux SR and SR5, the steering-wheel controls operate a multi-information display (MID), telephone and voice recognition
- Safety features include standard fitment of stability and traction control, brake assist and electronic brakeforce distribution
Get the very latest brochure on the Toyota HiLux.Request a Brochure
Book a Test Drive
Experience the HiLux yourself, book a test drive online.Book a Test Drive
Finance & Insurance
Speak with our team for finance and / or insurance advice.Find Out More
Want to Know More?
Submit an enquiry online and we will get back to you quickly.Get In Touch